Desc

Random mixtures of sugar and colors to entice your taste buds!

Have a "How to" question? Email them to shivssweetdelights@gmail.com

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tip of the Week - Open star Tips

For a cake decorator, one of the most important tools is the icing tip that creates art on the delicious cake. But having so many tips and remembering the designs each one carves is a daunting task. Atleast for people like me!

The star tip is one of my favourite ones. #18 is one tip that I use often on my cakes. I like the pattern and the variations that it makes.

Tip of the week:
#13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #32, #199, #362, #363, #364, #172, #2110, #4B, #6B, #8B

Here are few of the tips that I own that can be used for a star pattern in different sizes.


And below are some of the patterns made using star tips.

Star

Shell

Crown Border

Reverse Shell

Fleur de Lis

Rope

Rosette

E-Motion

C-Motion

Horizontal - C

Pattern Press

Zigzag

Zigzag Puff

Zigzag garland

Flute


Hope you discover more new star patterns! Have fun!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...